We have also implemented extra measures to ensure your continued safety.
Here’s what we’re doing in the restaurant and for our teams.
- All our staff are wearing facemasks and we ask that all guests wear them as well until they’re seated at their table.
- In line with Government advice, we are now taking contact details from all guests entering the restaurant for track and trace purposes.
- We’ve carried out a full risk assessment.
- All employees’ temperatures are checked and recorded for 7 days prior to returning to work, and checked each day upon arrival.
- Adapted shift patterns to allow our teams to return to work safely.
- New seating arrangement in line with Government social distancing rules.
- A professional deep clean every night.
- All tables and chairs are fully cleaned after use.
- All menus and condiments are cleaned prior to use.
- A dedicated employee committed to ensuring all health and safety is to the highest standard.
And here’s how you can help.
- Some queuing is inevitable, of course, and your patience is appreciated. We’ll have someone to greet you as you arrive and look after you while you wait.
- We kindly ask you to amend your reservation if you are showing any symptoms. Please re-book with us once self-isolation has taken place.
- Your temperature will be checked on arrival.
- Observe social distancing at all times.
- Menus will be disinfected but you can view the menu online with your smartphone.
- Hand sanitisers are available at reception, on your table and in the bathroom.
- It is the responsibility of guests to ensure they are adhering to the Government guidelines
Thank you for your support and commitment to working together to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Please remember your health and safety is absolutely paramount to us.